- Manuscript submitted to J-TRAP must be original, free from plagiarism, and is not processed to other publication
- Manuscript has to have abstract consist of 200 to 250 words with three to five keywords;
- Manuscript consist of: a) title; b) author’s name; c) institution; d) email address;
- J-TRAP accept manuscript either written in Bahasa Indonesia or English
- Manuscript written in Times New Roman 12pt; single space; 2.5 margin; 4000 to 5000 words including abstract, references, table, and pictures;
- References written in body text format;
- Manuscript structured by APA style (American Psychological Association)
- Manuscript is written in Bahasa Indonesia or English. Title is presented in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Literature citation in text consists of author’s name and year of publication.
These are the example:
Caiden states (1991) …
Denhardt, Robert. (2004). Trust as Capacity: The Role of Integrity and Responsiveness. Dalam Ali Farazmand (ed). Sound Governance: Policy and Administrative Innovations (99-112). Connecticut: Praeger.
Fadillah Putra. (2009). Senjakala Good Gevernance. Malang: Averroes Press.
Cutter, Susan L., et al. (2008). A Place-Based Model for Understanding Community Resilience to Natural Disasters. Global Environmental Change 18(4): 598-606.