These are important ethical principles:
- A Clear guidelines on submission of the work: that the manuscript has not published before;
- Type of content that is not considerable for publication: the translation of previously published articles, except there is permits given by original author/publisher;
- Description of peer review process: reviewer is not allow to be influenced by the origins of a manuscript (nationality, political beliefs, gender characteristics, commercial considerations); be objective and constructive in their reviews; recognizing that impersonation of another individual during the review process is considered serious misconduct;
- Inclusion of the necessary ethical statement if required for certain parts related to �conflict of interest; and �human and animal right�.
- Yes, this journal allow reuse and remixing of content in accordance with a Creative Commons license or other type of license with similar condition